Please see below for the Recommend Friend fees we award for referrals.
Terms & Conditions
- For each friend you recommend to us where we successfully place the individual in a new position within 6 months of your referral, we will pay you up to £500.00, as detailed in the table above.
- The referral fee we will pay you is dependent on the basic salary offered (basic salary does not include commission, bonus, car allowance or any other emoluments).
- No fee will be payable if the recommended friend is placed in an alternative role where the full referral process was not completed.
- We will not be obliged to give any reason for the rejection of any recommendation.
- For each friend you recommend you must have their prior authority to send us both their CV and their contact details. This will be checked during our initial conversation with them.
- Where a friend is recommended whose details are already held within our internal database, the referral will be rejected.
- Payment of the recommend a friend fee is made after six months from the date of the referred candidate starting in the role (eg. candidate starts on January 1st then referral fee is paid on June 1st)
- Payment of the referral fee is subject to the following conditions:
- The new employer must have paid our recruitment fees in full.
- The referred candidate must have started their new position within 6 months of the date of your recommendation.
- No fee will be paid if the person you refer leaves their new employer for any reason whatsoever and as a consequence of them leaving, Park Street People Ltd are contractually required to refund recruitment fees to the employer or to source a replacement candidate for the employer
Tax liability: Please ensure you fully understand the following points with regard to your tax liability.
- By raising your invoice and accepting a referral fee you acknowledge that you are responsible for any tax liability on the referral fee paid by ourselves to you
- You are also responsible for declaration of this income to the appropriate local authorities and, where appropriate, approval to receive this additional income from your current employer
- We are required under UK law to maintain records of all invoices received for 6 years and will disclose your invoice to HM Revenue & Customs if required to
- If you are not UK based and are paying our recommend a friend fee into a non-UK bank account, you are wholly responsible for any costs associated with the conversion of our fee paid in UK GBP to your local currency by your bank.